Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric Heatsink, 300nm-2.1µm, 10µJ to 200J, QED Attenuator, 62x62mm
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE65LP-H-MB-QED is a pyroelectric heatsink detector with a broadband coating from 300nm to 2.1µm, and provides energy up to 200J by adding a QED attenuator. The effective aperture size is 62 x 62 mm.
This pyroelectric sensor is compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, and S-LINK displays.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.3 - 2.1 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 10J to 200J at 1064 nm, 150 μs pulse, Single shot
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 10µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 100 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 0.7ms
- Maximum Average Power Density: 600 W/cm²
- Aperture: 62 x 62 mm
- Dimensions with heatsink: 90H x 90W x 94D mm
- Compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, S-LINK monitors.