Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric, 300nm-2.1µm, 15µJ to 250J, QED Attenuator, 90mm Diameter
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE95LP-S-MB-QED is a pyroelectric detector with a broadband coating from 300nm to 2.1µm, and provides energy up to 250J by adding a QED attenuator. The effective aperture size is 90 mm diameter.
This pyroelectric sensor is compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, and S-LINK displays.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.3 - 2.1 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 15µJ to 250J at 1064 nm, 150 μs pulse, Single shot
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 15µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 40 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 2 ms
- Maximum Average Power Density: 600 W/cm²
- Diameter Aperture: 90 mm
- Dimensions: 122H x 122W x 20D mm
- Compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, S-LINK monitors.
- QED Attenuator Available Measure up to 5X higher energies. Available with optional calibration, all wavelengths between 532 and 1064 nm, or single wavelength