Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric, 190nm-20µm, 20µJ to 50J, Extra-long pulse, 65x65mm
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE65ELP-H-MB is extra long pulse pyroelectric heatsink detector with a broadband coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 20µJ to 50J. The effective aperture size is 65 x 65 mm.
This pyroelectric sensor is compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, and S-LINK displays.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 20µJ to 50J at 1064 nm, 150 μs pulse, Single shot
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 20µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 20 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 5ms
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Aperture: 65 x 65 mm
- Dimensions with heatsink: 90H x 90W x 94D mm
- Compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, S-LINK monitors.