Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric, 190nm-20µm, 20µJ to 50J, Extra-long pulse, 65x65mm, INTEGRA meterless
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE65ELP-S-MB-INT is extra long pulse pyroelectric detector with a broadband coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 20µJ to 50J. The effective aperture size is 65 x 65 mm. The QE65ELP-S-MB-INT is compatible with INTEGRA meterless monitor.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 20µJ to 50J at 1064 nm, 150 μs pulse, Single shot
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 20µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 20 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 5ms
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Aperture: 65 x 65 mm
- Dimensions: 90H x 90W x 20D mm
- Compatible with INTEGRA embedded monitor.