Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric, 190nm-20µm, 10µJ to 13J, 50x50mm, Metallic coating, INTEGRA meterless
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE50SP-S-MT-INT is a pyroelectric detector with a Metallic coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 13µJ to 13J. The effective aperture size is 50 x 50 mm. The QE50SP-S-MT-INT is compatible with INTEGRA meterless monitor.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Metallic Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 10µJ to 13J at 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 10µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 4000 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 10 μs
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Aperture: 50 x 50 mm
- Dimensions 75H x 75W x 15D mm
- Compatible with INTEGRA embedded monitor.