High Power Detector, Water-cooled Thermopile, up to 10kW, 280 x 100 mm, USB Output
Manufacturer's part number :
The HP280/100A-10KW-HD measures 10kW of CW power with water cooling method. This high power detector of the HP serie is unique high power design allows for infinite customization capabilities. All our Super HP models feature a USB ouput for direct measurements on a PC as well as our standard DB-15 connector if you prefer to do the measurement using one of our power monitors.
The square and rectangular apertures shown here are just examples of our capabitlities, so do not hesitate to contact us with your specific needs.
This super HP high power detector is compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, TUNER, UNO, S-LINK, P-LINK monitors.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- HD High damage threshold absorber
- Max average power: 10kW
- Max average Power density: 3.5 kW/cm² at 1064 nm, 1.07-1.08 μm and 10.6 μm
- Water Cooling method
- Noise Equivalent Power: 10W
- Rectangular Aperture: 280 x 100 mm or custom shape
- Dimensions: 152H x 305W x 75D mm
- Each head comes with both a DB-15 connector for use with a Gentec-EO monitor and a USB2.0 output for direct connection to a PC
- Less sensitive to variations in water cooling temperature than any other high power water-cooled meter on the market