3.0-57µm PEM Optical Heads, Aperture 14mm, 50KHz
Manufacturer's part number :
II/ZS50 photoelastic modulator uses a symmetric or octagonal shape for the modulator optical element. A two-dimensional standing wave in the optical element doubles the retardation available for a given drive voltage. II/ZS50 photoelastic modulator is particularly useful in the far infrared spectrum from 3.0 to 57µm with an aperture of 14mm and a nominal frequency at 50KHz. Hinds application scientists are available to consult on the optimal material and model for your particular experimental setup.
View our wide range of Laser beam modulation products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Hinds
Quote and availability
- Optical Material: Zinc Selenide (ZnSe)
- Retardation Range for λ/4: 2.0 μm– 18.0 μm
- Retardation Range for λ/2: 1.0 μm– 10.0 μm
- Aperture: 14mm
- Nominal Frequency: 50 KHz
- Wide acceptance angle (+/- 20°)
- The Optical Head may be used in any orientation desired
- PEM optical heads may be operated in a vacuum
- AR coatings can be provided on a custom basis for any of our modulator optical elements. Both narrow-band and broad-band coatings are available.