NTC Gold Electrode Type PSB-S3 Thermistor
Manufacturer's part number :
The PSB-S3 family of NTC, glass bead, thermistors from Shibaura have a medium sized 1.3mm diameter glass bead and are designe for applications requiring a fast response. Dumet wire is copper clad FeNi alloy wire, but other coatings are available on request. The glass bead is fully sealed providing heat resistance and a high stability. Available in nine different resistance curves and three tolerance bands the PSB-S3 family will operate up to 300°C when the Gold Electrode type is specified and 120°C when the Silver Palladium Electrode type is specified.
Read our article on NTC thermistors.
View our wide range of Temperature products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Shibaura
Quote and availability
- Medium size ø1.3mm is used for applications which require fast response.
- Glass-sealed bead provides heat resistance and high stability.
- Chip type thermistor element is used. Chip-mounting, glass-sealing and all measuring processes are fully automated and which assures uniform in quality. It also enable to provide competitive price and high volume.
- Suitable for instruments and other applications requiring low power and high reliability.
- Dumet wire is copper clad FeNi alloy wire. Upon customers request, solder plating, nickel plating, polyimide coating, polyimide tube attachment and vinyl tube attachment are available.