Digital Data Link and Video Processor, DL Micro™
Manufacturer's part number :
DL Micro Digital Data Link
Transmission of quality video from unmanned air and ground vehicles is essential to counter today's security threats. The DL Micro™ digital data link offers significant advantages for these sensor platforms.
This OEM module uniquely combines H.264 encoding and an IP-based digital data link with the fundamental benefits of image stabilization. Weighing only 46 grams, the module is also incredibly light, compact, and power efficient, making it ideal for SWaP-constrained applications.
The DL Micro digital link maximizes image quality for better compression. Without image stabilization, video from moving vehicles is shaky, making it hard for operators to interpret images. Critical information can become ambiguous or compromised. And worse, image shake wreaks havoc on data compression, stealing bandwidth away from detail.
With the DL Micro digital data link, video becomes easier to transmit. Decision-making becomes faster and more accurate.
View our wide range of Video stabilisation products
View our portfolio of Imaging for Security and Military products
See all products from our supplier SRI International
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Uses proven electronic image stabilisation technology
- Corrects for translation, rotation, and scale errors
- Performs edge sharpening and contrast enhancement
- Improves efficiency of industry-standard H.264 encoding
- Incorporates Microhard Systems' IPnDDL transmitter and receiver for video and data
- Integrates easily with existing networks: IP-based
- Employs web-based configuration manager
- Accommodates SWaP-constrained platforms
- - Ultra-small, ultra-light: 46 g, including transmitter
- - Low power consumption: 5.8 W typical, transmitting
- Interfaces with standard digital camera modules
- Enables firmware updates and storage (future) with microSD™ card slot