Uni-Stable Shutters, Aperture 35mm
Manufacturer's part number :
The UNIBLITZ®VS35 shutter series has been designed to give accurate, repeatable exposures for a wide variety of applications. They have been successfully field tested worldwide in microscopy, video imaging, PMT protection, and photographic applications.
The VS35 shutter is offered in either cased or uncased configurations. The uncased shutter allows a high degree of flexibility when mounting the unit in applications where spatial limitations are a concern. The cased version offers the protection of a black anodized aluminum housing.The VS35 incorporates our unique, constant force linear actuator and can be driven with our existing drive units. Recommended drivers are listed above. These include bench top and OEM types depending on your application.
Alternate blade coatings and finishes are available. To accommodate laser energy ratings up to 10W/mm2 with "Z" or "ZM" shutter blade coating options. Two standard reflective blade options are available, "Z" (AlSiO) and "ZM" (AlMgF2).
For information on typical laser damage thresholds see the information on Optical Shutter Comparison Chart.For more information see our Laser Application Reference Sheet.
For applications where the VS35 shutter will be used in a microscope, for example, to switch a mercury arc lamp, we strongly recommend the "R3" modification. This modification will allow the shutter to operate under the heat produced by mercury lamps. Learn more about R3 high temp option.
To further enhance the flexibility of the VS35, we offer several customized mounts and mounting options for popular microscopes and video imaging applications. Learn more about the mounting systems available.
View our wide range of Shutters
View our portfolio of Imaging for Science and Industry products
See all products from our supplier Vincent Associates
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 35mm diameter clear aperture.
- Housed and un-housed versions available.
- Typical open time: 13.0msec.
- Exposure repetition rates from DC - 5Hz.
- Laser energy ratings up to 10W/mm2 with "Z" or "ZM" shutter blade coating options.
- Driver: special driver not required. Can be driven with existing VMM/VCM-series and specific OEM drive units.
- A number of microscopy, video and universal mounting options are available.
- Can be ordered with the "R3" High Temperature Option.
- Electronic Synchronization System available.
- Normally open configuration available.