Open Frame Uni-stable Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The UNIBLITZ® D880C Open Frame Uni-stable Driver is a state-of-the-art shutter driver design utilizing constant current control which has shown to increase shutter life time over standard capacitive discharge types. It is well-suited for integration into OEM applications when paired with an array of UNIBLITZ® shutters from the product line.
Simple external connections to the D880C are made through the pluggable input/output screw terminal connector. This enables quick connect/disconnect of the D880C without having to remove any wires connected to the terminal block.
Control of the D880C is as simple as supplying a TTL (5V) logic level to the trigger input or connecting a mechanical or electronic switch between the trigger input and +6.75VDC.
View our wide range of Shutters
View our portfolio of Imaging for Science and Industry products
See all products from our supplier Vincent Associates
Quote and availability
- Open frame printed circuit card suitable for OEM applications.
- RoHS Compliant
- Power input: +24VDC at 1.5A (user supplied).
- Pluggable 12 position I/O connector.
- Easily interfaces with electronic synchronization system on shutters so-equipped.
- Exposure determined by external pulse source.
- Output provided for electronic synchronization system.
- 710P shutter interconnect cable, 7-pin female to 7-wire pigtail, 10ft. (provided).
- Size (HWD) 1.0 x 3.2 x 4.0 inches (2.54 x 8.12 x 10.1 cm).
- Weight 3 oz. (.09 Kg.).