6U CompactPCI 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 Processor Blade, PCIe x16 to Rear IO
Manufacturer's part number :
Adlink is pleased to announce 6U CompactPCI 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Blade with PCIe x16 to Rear IO: cPCI-6525. The cPCI-6525 is the derived model from the cPCI-6520 offering Gen2 PCIex16 to rear to maximize GPGPU parallel computing performance. The cPCI-6525 is a 6U CompactPCI® processor blade in single-slot (4HP) width form factor featuring a single 22nm FC-BGA 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor with quad-cores mated with the Mobile Intel® QM77 Express Chipset. The cPCI-6525 supports dual channel DDR3-1333/1600 ECC SDRAM with one channel in a SO-CDIMM socket and one channel of soldered onboard memory (total memory capacity up to 16GB). Graphics is integrated in the Intel processor with one DVI-I port on the front panel switchable to rear IO. The cPCI-6525 has two GbE controllers (Intel® 82574IT) providing two GbE ports on the front panel (switchable to rear) and two Intel® 82574IT GbE controllers providing two ports to rear IO. For expansion flexibility, the cPCI-6525 routes one PCIe x16 Gen2 (convertible to two PCIe x8 Gen2) and one PCIe x4 to rear IO.
Additional IO functionality of the cPCI-6525 includes three USB 3.0 ports and one RS-232/422/485 serial port via RJ-45 connector on the front panel. Onboard storage capabilities include a SATA 6 Gb/s direct connector for a 2.5 inches drive and CFast slot via adapter board. The cPCI-6525 is also equipped with an Atmel AT97SC3204 Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to meet security requirements.
Rear I/O functionality includes two GbE ports via two Intel® 82574IT GbE controllers for PICMG 2.16 support, two GbE ports (switchable from front panel), six USB 2.0, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, three serial ports, two DVI interfaces, and HD Audio. Available rear I/O for storage includes three SATA ports (dependent on selected RTM) and eight SAS ports supporting hardware RAID via two mini-SAS x4 connectors when mated with the cPCI-R66S0 RTM. By selecting cPCI-R66G0 or cPCI-R66N0 RTM, thecPCI-6525 can utilize an MXM PCIe x16 graphics card to perform high speed calculations.
View our wide range of Single Board Computers (SBC)
View our portfolio of cPCI / cPCIe
See all products from our supplier Adlink
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Supports PCIe x16 to rear IO through optional UHM connector for expansion
- Legacy OS support
- Up to 4 Ethernet GbE ports to rear
- Rich storage options supporting RAID 0, 1, 10
- Low power 22nm 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Max. 16GB DDR3 ECC memory in dual channel
- The cPCI-6525 supports operation in both a system slot and in a peripheral slot as a standalone blade. The cPCI-6525 is compliant with the PICMG 2.9 specification and supports system management functions based on the Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) as well as hardware monitoring of physical characteristics such as CPU and system temperature, DC voltages and power status.
- The cPCI-6525 is ideal for demanding applications, providing system integrators in military, communications and other critical applications a best-performance-per-watt, high I/O throughput solution with a reliable, smooth path for scalability and expansion.