Qseven module with Intel® Pentium N3710, Quad core,4 GB DDR3L, 8 GB eMMC, 0°C to 60°C
Manufacturer's part number :
The Q7-BW41-4G-8G-CT Qseven is a 70 mm x 70 mm Qseven module with Intel® Pentium™ Processor N3710 Serie System-on-Chip which supports multiple displays with ultra HD graphics resolution. The low power envelope of the N3000 Series System-on-Chip (from 4W to 6W CPU TDP) enables smaller, quieter and cleaner systems.
Although small in size, the Q7-BW provides a wide variety of I/O interfaces to enable development of new and innovative applications, including high-speed interfaces such as 3x PCIe x1 Gen 2, 2x SATA3 6Gb/s, GbE, 1x USB 3.0 host, 6x USB 2.0 host and modern interfaces such as 1x SPI, 1x I2C, HDA, 2x MIPI CSI camera interface, dual channel LVDS (18/24-bit), 1x SDIO 3.0, and 1x UART (incl. RTS/CTS) serial port, 1x SMBus, 1x LPC and 1x DB40.
ADLINK´s Q7-BW provides enhanced Intel® Gen8 graphics support of DirectX 11.1, OpenGL 4.2 and OpenCL 1.2 and high-performance, hardware-accelerated video decoding of H.265/HEVC. Up to 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) resolution is supported by either DisplayPort or HDMI interfaces. The Q7-BW includes an optional pinout which replaces the LVDS interface by two sets of Embedded DisplayPort signals. This separate configuration allows to operate three independent displays.
View our wide range of Computer-on-Module
View our portfolio of Embedded computing
See all products from our supplier Adlink
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Intel® Pentium™ Processor N3710 Serie SoC (codename: Braswell)
- 2x 64bit memory channel with up to 8GB DDR3L at 1600 MHz
- Dual channel LVDS, HDMI/DP
- 2x MIPI CSI camera interface, 3x PCIe, GbE
- 2x SATA3 or 1x SATA and 1x SATA-SSD (optional)
- 1x USB 3.0 host, 6x USB 2.0 host, SPI, I2C, HDA, UART, LPC, SMBus
- Accessories: Q7-BW-HS Heatspreader for Q7-BW / Q7-BW-HS2 Passive heatsink for Q7-BW, 0°C to 60°C