COM Express® Basic Size Type 2 Module, Intel®Celeron® 2002E 1.5 GHz (no Turbo) 25W (2C/GT1)
Manufacturer's part number :
Adlink's Express-HL and Express-HL2 COM Express modules with 4th generation Intel® i7/i5 processor - up to 3.1GHZ quad core - and mobile Intel® QM87 Express chipset offer up to 16GB dual channel DDR3L SDRAM at 1600MHz. The Express-HL is a COM Express Type 6 module offering three independent displays via DDI interface, as well as seven PCIe x1, one PCIe x16 (Gen3) for graphics (or general purpose x8/4/1), four SATA III (6 Gb/s), Gigabit Ethernet, four USB 2.0, and four USB 3.0 interfaces. The Express-HL2 features the COM Express Type 2 pinout and offers 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS, Analog CRT, and a legacy 32 bit PCI bus, as well as PATA IDE interface.
The Adlink Express-HL2 computer-on-module with built-in SEMA Cloud functionality is ready-made for Internet of Things (IoT) applications. The Express-HL2 is able to connect legacy industrial devices and other IoT systems to the cloud, extract raw data from these devices, determine which data to save locally and which to send to the cloud for further analysis. The results these analyses can provide valuable information for policy decision making and generate innovative business opportunities.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 4th Generation Intel® i7/i5/i3 Processor with Mobile Intel® QM87 Express Chipset
- Up to 16GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
- Dual Channel LVDS and VGA supporting 2 independent displays
- Six PCIe x1, one PCIe x16 and 32-bit PCI-bus
- GbE, four SATA 6 Gb/s, one PATA,IDE, eight USB 2.0
- Supports Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA) functions
- Extreme Rugged™ operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C (optional)