Manufacturer's part number :
The E6715A provides a license that enables encryption within the E6703 lab application. It enables the 3GPP Confidentiality Algorithm UEA1. The 3GPP Integrity Algorithm, UIA1, is available in the standard E6703 lab application product licensing. The E6715A requires an E6703 W-CDMA/HSPA lab application to operate. Download the E6703 lab application to access the E6715A functionality.
With ciphering enabled, raw data and the Confidentiality Key (CK) are used as the input to the Ciphering Algorithm. The resultant data is transmitted over the air interface and decrypted using the same algorithm and CK value at the other end. The Keysight test uSIM matches the E6703 lab application default settings.
View our wide range of Wireless device test sets and solutions
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Quote and availability
- GAN discovery and registration
- GAN-based speech calls, packet switched data, SMS, DTM
- GAN or Geran/UTRAN mode selection, rove-in/out, handover-in/out
- Data throughput reporting
- Support for Release 6 based 3G PS data over GAN
- Support for GPRS Packet Paging over GAN
- Support for security-enabled IP in cases where GAN–related IP security features cannot be disabled on the mobile device. Requires customer-supplied Secure Gateway (SEGW) plus Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) server