EGPRS lab application
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight E6704A is an extension to the E6701 lab application and provides EGPRS (EDGE) functionality. Using the E6704A with the E6701 on an 8960 (E5515C/E5515E) wireless test set creates a powerful Network in a Box -- a one-box test solution that supplies R&D engineers with a network emulator featuring RF measurement capability; comprehensive protocol analysis; and all the tools needed to accurately evaluate EGPRS wireless devices.
Note: The E6704A requires an E6701 GSM/GPRS lab application to operate. The E6704A provides a license that enables EGPRS testing within the E6701 lab application. Download the E6701 lab application to access the E6704A functionality.
View our wide range of Wireless device test sets and solutions
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Quote and availability
- All the features of the E6701 GSM/GPRS lab application extended to EGPRS
- Test the latest capabilities such as DTM
- Handover and cell (re-)selection testing between W-CDMA/HSPA and GSM/EGPRS
- Downlink corruption and deliberate NACK of good uplink blocks to force re-transmission and test of Incremental Redundancy
- GMSK and 8PSK Tx/Rx measurements
- Full MCS9 Throughput up to class 33
- RF to IP connectivity
- Test the latest applications such as PoC