E5515 test application suite
Manufacturer's part number :
The E1999A test application suite provides the products of E1968A, E1963A E1962B, E1966A and E1987A at cost savings over individual test application purchases.
Fast Device Tune software is a companion application for 8960 (E5515C/E) W-CDMA, cdma2000®, 1xEV-DO and GSM/GPRS/EGPRS test applications designed to reduce manufacturing test times for wireless devices by minimizing calibration time without compromising quality or measurement accuracy.
With the capability of simulating GPS C/A signal carried by L1, the GPS receiver C/No can be verified by the 8960. PESQ (Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality) measurement provides an objective method for prediction of vocoder speech quality using the industry standard PESQ algorithm.
NOTE: The E1999A-501 feature option must be installed on each 8960 to perform the 2-box voice handovers. NOTE: E1999A-301 is required to enable PESQ measurement in both the test applications (including E1962B, E1963A, and E1968A) and the lab applications (including E6701, E6702, and E6703).
View our wide range of Wireless device test sets and solutions
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Quote and availability
- Common E5515 platform features that extended 8960 capability
- One feature applies to several test applications
- Ease of upgrade and maintenance
- Reduces W-CDMA, cdma2000, or 1xEV-DO device calibration times by as much as 10x compared with "traditional" calibration methods
- Significantly reduces GSM/GPRS/EGPRS calibration times
- Supports the leading chipsets/approved by leading chipset manufacturers
- Test cellular and GPS with 8960 on one test bench
- Simplified test procedure and test station
- Test vocoder speech quality with the 8960’s built-in PESQ measurement without the need of an additional audi o analyzer instrument