1xEV-DO lab application
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight E6706F lab application software runs on the industry-standard 8960 Series 10 (E5515C/E) wireless communications test set providing network emulation and mobile device design, integration, and validation test tools designed specifically for the needs of wireless developers. This test solution offers the highest sustained packet-switched data rates, the most 3GPP2 standards-compliant RF measurements, real-time protocol logging, optional digital baseband fading, and useful analysis tools.
Stay current- Get early access to the latest lab application features with the E6720A annual contract. The annual contract provides a permanent license for any lab application releases occurring within the term of the contract as well as automatic notification when new subscription releases are available. Subscription releases provide early access to new features and are only available to E6720A lab application annual contract owners.
View our wide range of Wireless device test sets and solutions
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Quote and availability
- Test up to 4.9 Mbps over FMCTAP/RMCTAP
- Release B 64QAM support
- Release B multi-carrier functionality for physical layer test in one box
- Hybrid Mode testing with the E6702 cdma2000® lab application / eHRPD support with EAP-AKA’ authentication
- Non-optimized handovers between LTE and eHRPD when coupled with the Keysight E6621A PXT wireless communications test set for LTE
- Test up to 3 PDNs over eHRPD using IPv4 and/or IPv6, PDN naming setting, network initiated VSNCP re-sync for IPv4 and IPv6,HSGW to send VSNCP terminate message to the UE and enable/disable DUT IPV6 router advertisement message for eHRPD
- VoIP testing using enhanced multi-flow packet application / Packet data performance testing in Release A with data rates up to 3.1 Mbps
- Automate real-world “user experience” conditions similar to a real network with the Keysight N5972A and N5973A interactive functional test software