Hydraulic Ultra-High Pressure Test Pump
Manufacturer's part number :
Hydraulic Ultra-high Pressure Pump is a hand operated pressure pump designed to generate pressure up to 37,500 psi (2500 bar). With the patented screw press technology, high pressures can be easily generated, increased and decreased smoothly. A specially designed shut-off valve makes the pressure as stable as possible during calibration. With no check valve (non-returning valve), the ADT 949 avoids the troublesome leakage issues that is usually experienced with hand pumps and allows for minimal maintenance. The ADT 949 is an ideal comparison test pump for calibrating ultra-high pressure measuring instruments such as test gauges, indicators or transducers in the laboratory.
View our wide range of Calibration - Pressure products
View our portfolio of Test and Measurement products
See all products from our supplier Additel
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Generate Ultra-high Pressure
- Generate pressure up to 37,500 psi (2500 bar)
- Durable and Minimal Maintenance
- Patented screw press technology, with no check valve (non-returning valve) inside that is usually used on troublesome hand pumps.
- With the patented screw press technology, the high pressures can be generated easily, increased and decreased smoothly.
- Extremely Low Leakage
- Patented screw press technology, instead of leaking, troublesome check valve (non-returning valve) in hand pump.