BLACKBOX Portable Power Quality Analyzer, 32 GB Storage Capacity
Manufacturer's part number :
Built on the same innovative technology as the BLACKBOX fixed Power Quality Meter (PQA), the Elspec G4500 BLACKBOX Portable Digital Power Meter, with its continuous onboard waveform logging, is the most advanced Voltage recorder on the market. The G4500 BLACKBOX has the power to determine the root cause of all Power Quality (PQ) issues, so plug it in and never miss another event. The wireless BLACKBOX Portable Digital Power Meter, coined POWER QUALITY (PQ) IN HIGH DEFINITION, logs and stores all information all the time for more than a year at high accuracy, allowing no gaps in data recording. With a built-in 802.11b/g access point and built-in Ethernet router, the BLACKBOX Portable Power Quality Meter allows remote analysis from anywhere.
View our wide range of Power Quality products
View our portfolio of Test and Measurement products
See all products from our supplier Elspec
Quote and availability
- Power Quality in High Definition
- No Missed Events
- Quick and Simple Setup
- Remote Connectivity
- Plug and Play
- No Thresholds/ No Missed Events: Continuous 1+ year logging of all network parameters.
- Captures Everything: Cycle by Cycle RMS values, frequency, harmonics, and trends.
- Sampling Rate: Voltage up to 1024 Samples per cycle. Current up to 256 Samples per Cycle.
- Quickly Retrieve Data: Built-in Web server for remote monitoring using a standard Web browser.
- Integrated I/O and Compression
- Rechargeable Power Supply: Built in battery with up to 2 hours of stand-by power
- Plug and Play: Automatic set up with self-identifying probes.
- Remote Connectivity and Diagnostics: Wireless 802.11g access point.
- Software Included: PQSCADA and Investigator Power Analysis software with automatic EN50160 and customized report generation.
- Full Compliance with IEC6100-4-30 Class A