Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight's 81490A reference transmitter is optimized to offer excellent eye quality as a reference for testing 10 GbE-LR, -ER according to IEEE 802.3ae and according to 10 G FC Fibre Channel specifications. With the integration into the Keysight LMS platform it offers seamless operation with the N4917A optical receiver stress test solution.
The high modulation bandwidth of up to 35GHz enables to build test setups that deliver arbitrary optical modulated signals in combination with electrical waveform generators.
View our wide range of Photonic test and measurement products
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Optical wavelength
1310 nm & 1550 nm
- Rise and fall times:< 25 ps /< 15 ps (typical)
- Jitter :< 0.2 UI/< 0.15 UI (typical)
- Support for full compliance to IEEE 802.3ae -LR, -ER in combination with the N4917A Optical Receiver Stress Test solution.
- 1310 nm and 1550 nm transmitter included in one module saves time and cost
- Scalability with the integration into industry standard Keysight LMS platform extends your optical workbench capabilities.
- Analog modulation bandwidth of 35 GHz extends the application to arbitrary optical waveform generation in combination with an electrical arbitary waveform generator.