Photonic Foundation Library, single user license, rel. 1.xx
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight's Photonic Foundation Library (PFL) is a comprehensive collection of measurement and analysis functions for the test of passive optical components. These functions can be used in customized programs via either the API or VXIPnP interface. A simple-to-use graphical interface program for IL and PDL measurements is also included for getting initial results quickly and checking the performance of the customized software. The Photonic Foundation Library provides enhanced performance and accuracy from the Keysight 816x Lightwave Measurement products, particularly combinations of a tunable laser, one or more power metres and optionally the 8169A Polarization Controller.
Now with Version 1.2.1, the new generation of multiport power metres is also supported, as are the 81940A and 81980A compact tunable laser modules. These new products allow setups with higher measurement speeds and smaller footprint.
The N4150A provides a license for operation on a single PC platform, while N4151A provides a server license for a selectable number of client PC controllers.
View our wide range of Photonic test and measurement products
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Quote and availability
- Advanced program functions simplify and enhance spectral measurements of insertion loss and polarization dependent loss
- Analysis functions for easy determination of component parametres like wavelength, bandwidth, and channel isolation
- Simplifies measurement of PDL using the Mueller Matrix method using the 8169A Polarization Controller, together with a tunable laser and 1 or more power metres
- Advanced filtering models deliver undistorted spectra at high sweep speed and high dynamic range, using built-in tunable laser wavelength monitoring
- Easy wavelength calibration with gas cells for highest wavelength accuracy
- New Version 1.2.1 supports N7744A and N7745A multiport power metres for fastest measurements