Multi-wavelength meter, 700nm-1650nm
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight's Multi-Wavelength metre family 86120B is the right, optimized tools to efficiently develop, manufacture, install and verify optical components and networks for next generation applications. Keysight multi-wavelength metres are Michelson interferometre-based instruments that measure wavelength and optical power of laser light over a specified wavelength range. Simultaneous measurements of multiple laser lines are performed allowing measurements of DWDM signals and multiple lines of Fabry-Perot lasers.
View our wide range of Photonic test and measurement products
View our portfolio of Electronic test and measurement
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Wavelength scan in less than 1sec
- Wavelength accuracy: +- 3 ppm for laser lines separated by > 30GHz
- High Laser Input power: 10dBm (18dBm - Safe Input level)
- Built-in HeNe laser wavelength standard
- Maximum Number of Laser Lines Input: 100
- Wavelength Range: 700-1650 nm (182 to 428 THz)
- Absolute Accuracy ±3 ppm (±0.005 nm at 1550 nm, ±0.004 nm at 1310 nm) for laserlines separated by 30 GHz
- The wavelength accuracy gives you the certainty of accurate channel characterization in dense WDM systems, to detect channel's wavelength shift and crosstalk between adjacent channels.
- The high input power level enables you to test transmitter without additional connections and instruments (e.g. attenuator).
- The built-in HeNe guarantees an accurate absolute wavelength measurement real-time determined against the standard anytime and ensures accurate and reproducible experimental results.