USB Modular Product Chassis
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight U2781A USB modular instrument chassis is a high-performance 4U high chassis that comes with a 200 W universal AC power supply and a built-in protection circuit. This portable chassis can house up to six Keysight USB modular products. The U2781A targets a wide range of applications in both industrial and scientific environments in the research and development (R&D), design-validation, and manufacturing fields. The primary advantage of this chassis is its synchronisation capability between modules. This can help you to lower your cost of testing and accelerate your test system integration and development.
The U2781A is equipped with an internal 10 MHz reference clock for each module slot. There are two temperature sensors to monitor the internal temperature and a built-in fan to maintain the internal temperature. The trigger bus enables the USB modular products to trigger signals to each other.
View our wide range of USB products
View our portfolio of PXI / AXIe / DAQ and modular solutions
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Hot-swappable and auto-detectable characteristic minimizes startup time/effort
- Allows expansion up to 384 channels
- Mountable to rack with an optional rackmount kit
- Simultaneous synchronization between modules
- SSI/Star trigger bus synchronization between external trigger source and modules