PXI Hybrid Quad IF Amplifier/Attenuator
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies M9352A is a one-slot, 4-channel, PXI Hybrid IF Amplifier/Attenuator with 1 GHz analog bandwidth providing IF signal conditioning for use in multi-channel modular solutions.
Combine with the M9362A-D01 PXI Quad Downconverter, up to four M9202A IF Digitisers, and a local oscillator for wideband signal capture where multiple channels are required for applications such as multi-channel coherent signal analysis.
The M9352A modules are custom built and tested to nominal performance characteristics. Full regulatory and safety testing has been performed. This product has the same warranty and support services as other Keysight Technologies instruments.
View our wide range of PXI products
View our portfolio of PXI / AXIe / DAQ and modular solutions
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- Automatically routes signals around the band limited preselector for additional bandwidth
- Analyze large bandwidth signals with 40 MHz bandwidth
- PXI 3-slot 3U
- 70 dB step attenuator
- 3 dB bandwidth: 40 MHz min, 120 MHz max
- Aerospace and defense
- Wireless communications
- Radar and wideband signal capture