40-Channel LXI Armature Multiplexer
Manufacturer's part number :
The L4421A is a versatile and high-performance 40-channel armature multiplexer for general purpose scanning. The low thermal offset characteristics and built-in thermocouple reference on the terminal block, make it ideal for temperature measurements when used with an external multimeter. Four additional fused inputs (44 channels total) route up to 1A of current to an external multimeter, allowing AC and DC current measurements without the need for external shunt resistors.
Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.
View our wide range of Data acquisition products
View our portfolio of PXI / AXIe / DAQ and modular solutions
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- LXI compliance includes built-in Ethernet connectivity
- Fully-featured graphical web interface
- 40 2-wire latching armature relays
- Thermocouple reference junction for temperature measurement with external multimeter.
- Relay counter
- Scan up to 100 ch/sec
- 300V, 1A switch; 2A carry current
- Software drivers for most common programming environments