4-Channel D/A Converter with Waveform Memory
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies L4451A is a high-performance 4-channel D/A converter that is LXI compliant. Each channel can be updated individually with a 200 kHz update rate. You can use the standard waveforms provided or create your own with over 500,000 points. These points can be dynamically allocated among one or more channels and output as a point-to-point arb.
These D/As are useful to source bias voltages to your device under test, to control your analog programmable power supplies, or use the outputs as setpoints for your control systems.
A Standard 50-pin Dsub connector allows for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.
View our wide range of Data acquisition products
View our portfolio of PXI / AXIe / DAQ and modular solutions
See all products from our supplier Keysight Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- LXI compliance includes built-in Ethernet connectivity
- Fully-featured graphical web interface
- Four isolated analog outputs
- Output up to +/-16V DC or +/-20mA DC
- 16-bits of resolution
- 200 kHz update rate
- Default standard waveforms
- Onboard memory to create your own waveforms, software drivers for most common programming environments