High Performance Spectrum Analyser, 3Hz to 6.7GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
The E4443A PSA high-performance spectrum analyser measures and monitors complex RF signals up to 6.7 GHz.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- PXA combines the PSA's technical excellence with state-of-the-art technologies
- PXA has greater performance, capability, flexibility, and compatibility
- +/-0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -155 dBm (-168 dBm w/preamp) displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth (Option B7J for the Basic mode)
- Optional 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth to capture and measure complex signals.
- -78 dB (nominal) third order intermodulation for 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Up to 300 MHz analysis bandwidth for calibrated VSA measurements
- Flexible platform with 16 optional, easy-to-use built-in
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.