High Performance Spectrum Analyser, 3Hz to 44GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
E4446A PSA high-performance spectrum analyser measures and monitors complex RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave signals up to 44 GHz. With optional external mixing, the frequency coverage extends to 110 GHz with our external mixer, and to 325 GHz with other vendors' mixers.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- PXA combines the PSA's technical excellence with state-of-the-art technologies
- PXA has greater performance, capability, flexibility, and compatibility
- +/-0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -154 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth (Option B7J for the Basic mode)
- Optional 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth to capture and measure complex signals.
- -78 dB (nominal) third order intermodulation for 40 or 80 MHs analysis bandwidth
- Up to 300 MHz analysis bandwidth for calibrated VSA measurements
- Flexible platform with 16 optional, easy-to-use built-in
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.