EHX+: Real-time EMC and EMI testing tool, 150KHz to 8GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
EMC and signal integrity are major concerns in the design of ultra-high speed (>2GHz) PCBs. EHX+ enables the design engineers to diagnose EMC/EMI problems between 150kHz up and 8GHz. The EHX+ provides unique pre- and post-EMC compliance testing that images real-time emissions. EHX allows engineers to visualize the root causes of potential EMC and EMI problems.
EHX+ has an embedded spectrum analyser and PC running EHX software. EHX diagnostic capabilities allow design teams to reduce testing time by more than two orders of magnitude.
More information and technical resources for the EMxpert are available on the EMSCAN website.
View our wide range of Spectrum analysers
View our portfolio of Oscilloscopes / Analysers / Meters
See all products from our supplier EMSCAN
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Broadband frequency coverage: 150 kHz to 8 GHz
- Measurement plane isolation: >20 dB
- Antenna array: 1,218 (42 x 29) H-field probes
- Spatial scan time: continuous real-time or 7 second spatial scan over the entire scanner (1,218 probes activated)
- Spectral scan time: 14 seconds for L 10 cm x W 10 cm (L 4 x W 4 inch, 178 probes activated) from 10 MHz to 110 MHZ and 122 kHz RBW. Scanning area, span and RBW are user selectable within spectrum analyser specifications (tested on the ERX+)
- Dimensions: L 34.5 cm x W 43.5 cm x H 11.0 cm
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10®, Windows 8®, Windows 7®, Windows Vista® and Windows XP®