E4408B-BAS ESA-L Basic Spectrum Analyser, 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
As the lowest cost ESA option, these basic analysers are ideal for cost-conscious bench-top or manufacturing environments.
The last date to order this product is 1 June 2015.
A suitable replacement product is the N9000A CXA signal analyser.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 1.1 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- 100 Hz to 5 MHz RBW, 100 Hz to 300 Hz optional
- +7.5 dBm TOI
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Narrow resolution bandwidth, 8590 series code compatibility, or 50 ohm tracking generator
- < one-button power measurements included as standard
- Fast delivery and favorably priced
- Rugged design, weather resistant, snap-on battery pack
- Large, high-resolution, color display
- Overall amplitude accuracy: 1.1 dB
- Third order intermodulation distortion: +7.5 dBm