E4402B ESA-E Spectrum Analyser, 9 kHz to 3.0 GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
The E4402B ESA-E Series spectrum analyser can be used for a wide range of applications from aerospace and defense to the manufacturing line.
The last date to order an ESA-E spectrum analyser is 30 November 2015.
Customers who wish to take advantage of the ESA flexibility but who need a faster analyser for the manufacturing line, or connectivity to LAN/USB in addition to GPIB, or want to do in depth signal analysis with 89600 VSA software will benefit from the new EXA signal analyser. The EXA signal analyser now comes standard with many of the ESA's optional features and yet offers more applications than the ESA.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- +16 dBm TOI
- -166 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
- 1 Hz narrow resolution bandwidth (optional)
- Phase Noise, Noise Figure, GSM/EDGE, cdmaOne and more
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Standard express analyser E4402B-STD for faster delivery time, includes options AYX, BAA.
- Standard express analyser with tracking generator E4402B-STG for faster delivery time, includes options 1DN, AYX, BAA.
- Communications test express analyser E4402B-COM for faster delivery time, includes options 1D5, 1DR, B7D, B7E, BAA.
- Custom configuration for maximum flexibility with standard delivery time.