Half Size Midbus Probe for PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies N5328A Soft touch probe increases the flexibility of the N5306A analyser by enabling a direct connection from the probe to an embedded PCIe® bus even on designs with space constraints. At half the size of the N4241A the N5328A will be a key component in new system designs.
With the N5328A soft touch probe for PCIe, engineers are able to analyze the PCIe bus communication without influencing the signals. The soft touch probe utilizes micro spring-pin technology to provide a reliable connection to the signal pads without the need for special cleaning or special surface finishes of the probe pads.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low capacity loading, enables insight without influencing the monitored signals
- Micro spring-pin technology provides reliable contact to signal pads even when probing uneven or contaminated board surfaces
- Reduced sized compared to full size mid-bus probe (N4241A) for space constrained designs
- Top-side retention module eliminates need to access back of the board
- Requires up-front design of soft touch footprint on PC board (no connector on the target board)