Thermocouple Power Sensors, 10MHz to 67GHz, -35 to +20 dBm
Manufacturer's part number :
The N8488A power sensors have the widest frequency range in Keysight Technologies’s family of N8480 power sensors. Each of these new sensors allow users to calibrate the power sensor without manually entering the calibration factors in to the power meter. Similar to the rest of N8480 power sensors, the new N8488A power sensors are designed with excellent accuracy, linearity, repeatability, and SWR.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- EEPROM to store cal factors eliminates manual entry
- Wide frequency range from 10 MHz to 67 GHz (Not warranted spec from 67 to 70 GHz)
- Wide dynamic range from -35 to +20 dBm
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 1%, excellent SWR of mismatch uncertainty and highly accurate power repeatability
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- SCPI codes compatibility
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913/14A, E4418/19B), EPM-P (E4416/17A), P-Series (N1911/12A) power meters
- Note: All N8480 series power sensors are not compatible with the Keysight 43x, E1416A, N8262A power meters, 5314x microwave counters and E7495x base station test set.