Thermocouple Power Sensors, 100KHz to 6GHz, -5 dBm to +44 dBm
Manufacturer's part number :
N8480 Series Power Sensors are the replacement solutions for 8480 Series Power Sensors. The new power sensors are integrated with EEPROM feature, which allows users to calibrate the power sensors without manually entering the calibration factors to the power meter. By comparing to legacy 8480 Series Power Sensors, there are tremendous improvements such as wider dynamic range and frequency range, better accuracy, linearity, repeatability, and SWR.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- EEPROM to store cal factors eliminates manual entry
- Wide frequency range from 100 kHz to 6 GHz
- Wide dynamic range from -5 dBm to +44 dBm
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 1%, excellent SWR of mismatch uncertainty and highly accurate power repeatability
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- SCPI codes compatible with 8480 series (option CFT)
- Note: Option CFT is available as a replacement of legacy 8480 Series power sensors intended for cal factor manual entry and SCPI compatibility. Option CFT is not compatible with 43x and other obsolete power meters.
- SCPI codes compatible with E-Series sensor (standard option)
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913/14A, E4418/19B), EPM-P (E4416/17A), P-Series (N1911/12A) power meters
- Note: All N8480 series power sensors are not compatible with the Keysight 43x, E1416A, N8262A power meters, 5314x microwave counters and E7495x base station test set.