Precision Measurement Mainframe, 8 Slots
Manufacturer's part number :
The E5270B offers a flexible, expandable, and upgradeable solution for parametric characterization of semiconductor devices, with voltage measurement resolution down to 0.5 microvolts and current measurement resolution down to 0.1 femtoamps. Three different source/monitor unit (SMU) types are available to meet a variety of parametric measurement challenges: a medium power SMU (MPSMU), a high power SMU (HPSMU), and a high resolution SMU (HRSMU). An optional atto-sense and switch unit (ASU) works with the HRSMU to provide 100 attoamps of current measurement resolution. The ASU enables switching between SMU-based measurement (IV) and capacitance meter based measurement (CV) without having to change any cables. Keysight Technologies also provides an industry-standard VXIplug&play instrument driver as a cost-effective programming aid when using your own testing software, as well as test instruction set (TIS) commands that are compatible with 4070 Series test algorithms.
Basic and simple IV measurement can be made with the version 4.0 or later of Desktop EasyEXPERT. Available functions are limited. The latest Desktop EasyEXPERT is downloadable from "Related Product" under "Option & Accessories" with free of charge.
Quote and availability
- Perform precision dc parametric measurements
- Eight slots for plug-in modules
- Code compatible with 4142B
- Basic and simple IV measurement via Desktop EasyEXPERT
- 0.5 microvolt and 0.1 femtoamp measurement resolution (HRSMU + ASU)
- +/- 100 Volts and +/- 100 milliamp output capability (MPSMU, HRSMU)
- +/- 200 Volts and +/- 1 Amp output capability (HPSMU)
- 4 Amp ground unit