Protocol Test Card (PTC) II for PCIe 2.0
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight Technologies, the company that provided E2969A, the gold standard Protocol Test Card (PTC) I, is now providing E2969B PTC II for PCIe 2.0. The Keysight Technologies PTC II will enable device compliance with the PCI-SIG by providing all 22 mandatory test cases. This test capability will also facilitate industry deployment of the PCIe 2.0 technology. PTC II is an electrical implementation running at 5.0 GT/s, and supports all link widths, from x1 to x16. Further more, the PTC II can be plugged into any host platform for system testing, or be connected to an add-in card. A Graphical User Interface (GUI) provides selectable test execution with a single mouse click.
An intuitive HTML report displays the test results: passed tests in green, warnings in yellow, and failed tests in red. A detailed test report makes it simple to understand the cause for failure, and can be used for troubleshooting and debugging.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Exerciser, PTC and LTSSM tester all in the same hardware “N5309A”
- PTC II tests run on all link widths up to x16
- GUI integrated in the N5309A GUI with just a single mouse click
- No need for a platform to run an add in card test
- All 22 PCI-SIG® required tests license included for free with the N5309A exerciser GUI
- Ability to run PCIe® PTC I tests & upgrade PTC II software license to Compliance Assured Test Package License
- More than 180 Compliance Assured Tests available, 94 transaction layer tests, 31 link layer tests, 57 configuration space tests and 1 electrical layer test
- Tests are separated into different categories and layers
- Run one or more tests sequentially
- HTML report with detailed table result overview for each test visualizing success, warnings and errors