Precision Waveform Analyser
Manufacturer's part number :
Accuracy and ease-of-use for high-speed digital communications signals to 32 Gbps! The 86108B Precision Waveform Analyser, engineered for design and validation engineers faced with the difficult task of accurately characterizing the TRUE performance of their designs, is a plug-in module used with the 86100D DCA-X and 86100C DCA-J mainframes. With industry-best residual jitter well below 50 femtoseconds (typical), channel bandwidths of 35 GHz or 50 GHz, and an integrated instrumentation-grade hardware clock recovery circuit, the Keysight Technologies 86108B Precision Waveform Analyser is a gold standard that provides accurate jitter analysis, eye diagram, and waveform characterization on signals from 50 Mbps to 32 Gbps.
Integrated clock recovery provides a 'triggerless' single connection measurement and provides continuous data rate coverage for next generation designs including PCIe 3.0, 10GBASE-KR, 8G/16G/32G Fibre Channel, CEI 3.0 (25G/28G), 10Gb/40Gb/100Gb Ethernet and proprietary rates.
Perform analysis even in the presence of spread-spectrum clocking or closed eyes.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Unprecedented performance yields more margin for your parts
- High bandwidth (50 GHz or 35 GHz models), ultra-low residual jitter, low noise receiver
- Integrated precision timebase provides < 50 fs residual jitter (typical)
- Integrated hardware clock recovery with continuous data rate coverage from 50 Mb/s to 32 Gb/s
- Adjustable clock recovery loop bandwidth (to 20 MHz) and peaking
- Unmatched flexibility and value reduces product development times and costs:
- Simple one connection ‘triggerless’ operation
- Lowest cost oscilloscope solution for accurate analysis of 10 Gb/s to 32 Gb/s designs
- Integrated pickoffs and phase matched cables simplify setup (calibrated too!) Bandwidth and clock recovery options are hardware upgradable (return to Keysight)
- Advanced analysis capability helps to validate designs more quickly
- Jitter Spectrum Analysis and compliant PLL characterisation using 86100DU-400 software
- Embed/de-embedding capability (Option SIM), and CTLE, LFE equalizers (Option 201/500)
- Jitter on PRBS31 patterns (and random patterns) using 86100DU-401 Advanced Eye software
- Closed eye measurement capability using auxiliary CR input
- Compatibility 86100C Infiniium DCA-J Mainframe , 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Mainframe