Oscilloscope, 600MHz, 5/10 GSa/s, 4 Analogue Channels
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight Technologies’s Infiniium DSO9064A, equipped with a 15” XGA display, comes in a package that is just 9” (23 cm) deep and weighs only 26 (11.8 kg) pounds to preserve your limited bench space. This scope is engineered to give you the broadest measurement capability available to meet your needs both today and in the future. Add 16 integrated digital channels with the MSO9064A.Take advantage of optional integrated protocol viewers to quickly isolate physical layer issues causing errors. Customize your toolset with our debug and compliance packages to tailor the scope to your needs.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 600 MHz bandwidth across all 4 analog channels
- 10 GSa/s max. sample rate
- Standard 20 Mpts per channel memory, upgradeable to 1 Gpts
- Scope: The powerful features of our Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with InfiniiScan advanced triggering coupled with superior specifications give you precise signal representation
- Logic Analyser: Add 16 integrated, deep-memory digital channels to see critical data values and timing relationships. Choose MSO9064A
- Protocol analyser: Choose integrated protocol viewers to quickly drill down into packets and time correlate between protocol and physical layers.
- Serial protocol applications including I²C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, Flexray, and JTAG
- Jitter analysis applications including EZJIT
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.