Oscilloscope, 600MHz, 4 Analogue and 16 Digital Channels, Infiniium MSO Series
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight Technologies’s Infiniium MSO9064A, equipped with a 15” XGA display, comes in a package that is just 9” (23 cm) deep and weighs only 26 pounds (11.8 kg) to preserve your limited bench space. This scope is engineered to give you the broadest measurement capability available to meet your needs both today and in the future. 16 fully integrated, time-aligned digital channels give you insight into timing relationships and allow precise triggering. Take advantage of optional integrated protocol viewers to quickly isolate physical layer issues causing errors. Customize your toolset with our debug and compliance packages to tailor the scope to your needs.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 600 MHz bandwidth across all 4 analog channels
- 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels
- 10 GSa/s max. sample rate
- Standard 20 Mpts memory per channel, upgradeable to 1 Gpts
- Scope: The powerful features of our Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with InfiniiScan advanced triggering, coupled with superior specifications give you precise signal representation
- Logic Analyser: 16 fast, deep-memory digital channels allow you to see critical data values and timing relationships.
- Protocol analyser: Choose integrated protocol triggering and viewer to quickly drill down into packets and time correlate between protocol and physical layers.
- Serial protocol applications including I²C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, Flexray, and JTAG
- FPGA dynamic probe application
- Jitter analysis applications including EZJIT
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.