Mixed signal oscilloscope with touch screen, 350 MHz, 2 analog plus 16 digital channels
Manufacturer's part number :
Trade-in promotion available on this product – view details OR
Buy this oscilloscope for the price of the equivalent DSO – view details
The InfiniiVision 3000A X-Series redefined oscilloscopes. It saw the most signal detail, provided more functionality than any other oscilloscope, and gave you maximum investment protection. It was also the most successful oscilloscope in Hewlett Packard, Agilent and Keysight Technologies, Inc.'s history. The 3000T X-Series continues that legacy.
The 3000T X-Series takes everything that was revolutionary about the A model and adds a capacitive touch screen, a user interface designed for touch, and the exclusive Zone touch trigger, all combined with an industry-leading uncompromised update rate of 1 million wfm/s to give you the confidence that you're seeing all of your signal detail, and the ability to discover any issues. And the addition of new analysis capabilities help you solve your hardest problems quickly.
The 3000T X-Series once again redefines what you can expect in a general purpose oscilloscope by providing all of the performance and capability you need to get to measurement insights faster: Touch:- 8.5-inch capacitive touch screen - Designed for touch interface. Discover: - Industry's fastest uncompromised waveform update rate - Exclusive InfiniiScan Zone touch trigger. Solve:- Wide range of serial decodes - 6-in-1 instrument integration - Time/frequency domain correlation.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Designed-for-touch interface and capacitive touch screen simplify use
- Capacitive touch screen technology enables productivity
- Touch interface simplifies documentation
- Redefine your remote Web control oscilloscope experience.
- Industry-Leading Uncompromised Update Rate
- MegaZoom IV smart memory technology enables uncompromised update rate
- Excellent signal integrity allows you to see more signal detail
- Industry exclusive zone touch trigger makes triggering simple
- Standard segmented smart memory allows you to capture longer periods of time at high sample rates
- Dedicated search and navigation helps you navigate deep memory
- Integrated hardware-based serial decoding and triggering (option) makes easy work of low speed serial buses
- Segmented smart memory combined with protocol analysis enables insights over long periods of time
- Dedicated frequency/spectrum analysis allows you to time-correlate analog, digital, and frequency domain signals in a single instrument
- Standard advanced math capabilities allow new views of signals
- Class leading measurements provide quick answers
- 6-in-1 integration allows new measurement possibilities
- Hardware accelerated mask/limit testing (option) makes it easy to see the performance of your device
- Integrated power measurements and analysis (option) make short work of power measurements
- Innovative power rail probe (option) allows enhanced views.
- Video analysis (option)