Mixed Signal Oscilloscope, 350MHz, 4 Plus 16 Channels
Manufacturer's part number :
Trade-in promotion available on this product – view details OR
Buy this oscilloscope for the price of the equivalent DSO – view details
With the industry’s largest 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen, you may be surprised just how easy it is to use the InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series. It is “designed for touch,” so you spend less time setting up your scope and more time designing and testing.
Take advantage of capabilities such as the innovative InfiniiScan Zone touch trigger; simply draw a box around the signals of interest, and the 4000 X-Series creates the trigger for you. If you can see it, you can trigger on it.
Anomalies and elusive events are the toughest to debug. With MegaZoom IV smart memory technology, the 4000 X-Series redefines your experience with an industry-leading 1-million-waveforms-per-second update rate that lets you see more of your signal behavior. The 4000 X-Series gives you more confidence in your design. Standard segmented memory turns the oscilloscope into an effective ultra-deep memory capture tool. Standard segmented memory turns the oscilloscope into an effective ultra-deep memory capture tool.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 1-million-waveforms/sec update rate
- MegaZoom IV uncompromised smart memory technology
- Standard segmented memory
- Industry’s largest 12.1-inch capacitive touch display
- Interface designed for touch
- Innovative InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering
- Logic analyser (MSO)
- Serial protocol analyser, including USB (optional)
- WaveGen 20 MHz dual channel arbitrary/function generator (optional)
- Digital voltmeter (DVM) option with 3-digit voltage and 5-digit frequency counter measurementsies, oscilloscope, oscilloscopes, MSOX4034A