High Performance Oscilloscope, 30GHz, 80/40 GSa/s, 4 Ch, 50M, Infiniium Series
Manufacturer's part number :
When you’re deploying emerging high speed serial bus technology, identifying spectral content of wide-bandwidth RF signals, or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need the truest representation of your signals under test. The Keysight Technologies Infiniium 90000L oscilloscopes are engineered for 30 GHz of analog bandwidth. By investing in a proprietary integrated circuit process, Keysight Technologies has enabled high-frequency capability while yielding a low noise and jitter measurement floor. Other vendors, limited to 16 and 20 GHz hardware technology blocks, employ various techniques such as digital signal processing boosting and frequency domain interleave to increase the bandwidth specification of their scopes. However, these methods increase noise density and distortions with detrimental impact on measurement accuracy. The accompanying probing system offers browsing to 30 GHz with a full range of accessories rated to 28 GHz and the ability to upgrade bandwidth in the future.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 30 GHz analog bandwidth
- 30 GHz true analog bandwidth
- 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
- Up to 500Mpts of memory (20 Mpts per channel standard/50 Mpts per channel standard on DSA models)
- The high real-time scope measurement accuracy:
- 30 GHz true analog bandwidth with no DSP boosting or frequency interleaving
- Low oscilloscope noise floor (3.2 mVrms at 30 GHz at 50mV/div)
- Lowest jitter measurement floor (<150 fS)
- Industry’s first 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system:
- Fully customised probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
- Industry’s first bandwidth-upgradeable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
- Industry’s most comprehensive application-specific measurement software:
- Broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools
- Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees.
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.