High Performance Oscilloscope, 2.5GHz, 20 GSa/s, 4 Ch, Infiniium Series
Manufacturer's part number :
The Infiniium DSO90000 series boasts industry-leading technology that allows for superior oscilloscope performance that goes beyond the specifications. Custom software to speed your measurement tasks can be fully integrated inside the oscilloscope application for seamless operation. Hardware acceleration aids measurement speeds and throughput. And our RF and probing experts have ensured that you get the most accurate measurements every time with less scope noise to interfere and probes that operate to the full bandwidth of the scope.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 2.5 GHz bandwidth.
- 20 GSa/s on each of 4 analog channels
- Standard 20 Mpts memory per channel, upgradeable to industry leading 1 Gpts
- Industry's lowest noise floor at 1.27 mV at 100mV/div
- Deepest jitter analysis capability (PRBS^23) and most accurate real-time Tj and Rj characterisation for data rates at 8.5 Gb/s and below
- Hardware accelerated de-embedding allows easy compensation for probe, fixture, and channel effects.
- Over 30 software applications for compliance, debugging and analysis including: SATA 6G, PCI EXPRESS® II, HDMI, Ethernet, DDR, etc.
- Our industry experts in key standards organizations ensure that our tools include the right measurements every time.
- Predefined test suites and complete reports mean technicians can execute tests thus freeing valuable engineering resources.
- New User Defined Application allows for rapid automation of any scope measurement.
- Customise your Infiniium oscilloscope using User Defined Functions, User Defined Application, and My Infiniium for more efficient operation.
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.