OLED Handheld Digital Multimeter, 4.5 Digit
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies U1253B 4.5-digit handheld digital multimeter (DMM) is feature-packed to simplify the troubleshooting of electronics and electrical circuits indoors, on the bench or in the field. Key capabilities include its organic LED (OLED) display that provides razor-sharp readings even in dark, off-angle situations. The U1253B is the world’s first OLED handheld DMM of its kind. For those long, continuous measurements, the DMM equips you with the easy-to-use GUI data-logging software to automate virtually unlimited data recordings to PC. The U1253B comes with an integrated 20 MHz frequency counter for high frequency measurements, and a built-in programmable square-wave generator with selectable frequency and duty cycle. With the versatile U1253B, you are well equipped to perform thorough troubleshooting of any faulty circuit.
The U1250 Series is a winner of multiple industry awards, including the EDN Hot 100 Award and Best Value Portable Test Equipment in 2006. The series was also a finalist for T&M’s Best in Test General-Purpose Instruments category in 2009. The U1253B model is the winner for EC&M’s Product of the Year Portable T&M Equipment category in 2009.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Organic LED display
- 160° viewing angle
- 2000:1 contrast ratio
- 50,000 counts resolution on dual display
- 0.025% basic DC voltage accuracy, True RMS AC, AC+DC measurement and 20 MHz frequency counter
- Programmable square-wave generator
- Data logging to DMM (up to 1000 points) and to PC (software comes bundled with DMM, U1173A cable is required for connection to PC’s USB port)
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V overvoltage protection
- Certified to CE and CSA
- Compatible with U1177A/U1117A IR-Bluetooth adapter for remote monitoring & datalogging