Insulation Resistance Tester, 250V to 1kV
Manufacturer's part number :
The U1451A insulation resistance tester from the U1450A series is ideal for predictive and preventive maintenance measurement tasks in electrical and industrial applications. With its vast measurement capabilities, efficient automated report generation and high durability, you can accomplish more in a day’s work. By adding a U1117A Bluetooth® adapter to the U1451A, you are able to perform tests remotely using a Windows PC or on iOS/ Android smart devices.
Also, get test reports generated automatically with the insulation resistance testers’ complimentary reporting software. These test reports can be generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis. The U1451A is certified to IP 67 and tested to withstand drops of up to three meters (10 feet), letting you carry out tests with full confidence even in harsh working conditions.
What’s more, you can perform various measurements (eg: measure voltage, current, continuity, capacitance etc) with the built-in digital multimeter.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Wireless insulation resistance testing via PC or iOS/Android based smart devices
- Automatic test report generation
- 250 V / 500 V / 1000 V test voltages
- Measures up to 66 GΩ
- Timed test
- IP 67 rated, 3 meters (10 feet) drop proof
- Measures AC voltage, DC voltage, resistance, capacitance and continuity
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V