Handheld Digital Multimeter, 4.5 Digit, Water and Dust Resistant
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight Technologies U1270 series shaped perfectly to fit in your hand, with or without gloves on. Its non-slip ergonomic shape enables you to carry your DMM and perform measurements on the go easi. Keysight Technologies U1270 series comes with intelligent features such as LPF, which eliminates high frequency noise and harmonics, and Qik-V to determine existence of AC and DC voltage. To improve safety, the U1270 series incorporates visual alert blinks in addition to the beeper for Continuity test for measurements in noisy environments.
With IP 54 certified, the U1270 Series is water and dust resistant for harsh working conditions.
You can add Bluetooth connectivity to any Keysight Technologies handheld digital multimeters (DMMs) and clamp meters from the U1200 series. Just attach the U1117A Bluetooth adapter to the IR port of your Keysight Technologies handheld meter and download the complimentary Keysight Technologies Mobile Meter and Keysight Technologies Mobile Logger applications to your iOS or Android smart device. You’ll get to view measurements on your iOS or Android smart device wirelessly and remotely via Bluetooth technology. It's that easy!
If you are using the U1115A remote logging display, the U1117A IR-to-Bluetooth adapter allows you to safely measure, view and log test measurements with an extended range of up to 100 meters.
The Keysight Technologies Mobile Meter allows iOS or Android based smart devices to connect and control up to three handheld meters and view measurements from each connected handheld meter simultaneously.
The Keysight Technologies Mobile Logger lets you log data and it will provide trending graphs from as many as three handheld digital meters.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Organic LED (OLED) display for high brightness level and wider viewing angles (up to 160 degrees)
- Features set that meet traditional industrial requirements and improve productivity and safety
- Improved accuracy and resolution to meet traditional industrial requirements (30,000 counts resolution with 0.7% for ACV accuracy)
- Intelligent features to improve productivity and safety (LPF, ZLOW, Smart Ω)
- Better grip
- Visual and audible continuity indication in noisy environments
- Easy access to fuse for simplified maintenance
- Easy connectivity to PC and internal memory (up to 10,000) for data logging
- Large rotary switch and buttons that are easy to operate
- Dust and water resistant casing (IP 54 compliant)
- Altitude: 3000 meters