FieldFox Handheld Microwave Spectrum Analyser, 9GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
FieldFox is equipped to handle routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting and anything in between. FieldFox delivers Keysight Technologies-quality measurements – wherever you need to go. Add FieldFox to your kit, and carry precision with you.
The spectrum analyser’s base function is spectrum analysis, and can be configured to include; full-band tracking generator and preamplifier, interference analyser, VSWR and reflection measurements, built-in power meter, USB power sensor support, GPS receiver, DC bias voltage source, time gating and remote control capability.
The following accessories are included with every FieldFox: AC/DC adapter, battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, Quick Reference Guide and User’s Guide.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Spectrum analyser:
- 5 kHz to 9 GHz
- ± 0.5 dB amplitude accuracy, full band, over full temperature range of -10 to +55°C (14 to 131°F)
- Spur-free dynamic range ≥ 105 dB
- Tracking generator:
- 30 kHz to 9 GHz
- VSWR and reflection measurements
- Power and pulse measurements:
- Channel power, occupied bandwidth and adjacent channel power ratio
- Average power, peak power, and pulse characterisation with USB power sensors
- Built-in power meter: 5 kHz to 9 GHz
- FieldFox instrument attributes:
- Remote control via iPad or iPhone
- Standard 3-year warranty
- Battery life: 3.5 hours; weight: 3.0 kg or 6.6 lbs
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55°C (14 to 131°F)