Signal Studio for TD-SCDMA
Manufacturer's part number :
The basic waveform playback mode of the N7612B Signal Studio enables you to create and customize TD-SCDMA LCR and HSDPA waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. It provides signals compliant to 3GPP TDD LCR and Chinese TD-SCDMA (CWTS) standards for both single and multi-carrier, up to 12 carriers, for measuring the EVM, ACLR, Tx ON/OFF power, and CCDF of your components and transmitters.
The advanced waveform playback mode of the N7612B Signal Studio enables you to create TD-SCDMA and HSDPA waveforms with transport-channel coding to validate BTS and UE receiver characteristics and performance. It provides standard compliant fixed reference channels (FRC) or user configurable custom configurations for performing receiver measurements.
Quote and availability
- Supports single carrier and multi-carrier TD-SCDMA and HSDPA signal creation
- Predefined configurations of FRC for receiver testing
- Creates both uplink and downlink physical and transport channels
- Generates TD-HSDPA channel coded signals
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
- Automate test with .NET API
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB