User Defined Application Tool for DCA-X Oscilloscope
Manufacturer's part number :
The N1019A user defined application (UDA) is a fully customizable automated test application for your 86100D DCA-X oscilloscope. It provides full automation, including the ability to control other test and measurement devices. The development environment is free to download today, so you can begin to create your own UDAs. Simply download the software, install it on your personal computer or oscilloscope, and begin developing the automated test packages you need.
User defined application provides a unique mix of flexibility (that compliance applications are unable to provide) and ease of use (that today’s other automation applications can’t match). User defined application was created by the Infiniium team to be run on an Infiniium oscilloscope. It has the look and feel of Infiniium’s world class compliance applications such as USB 3.0 and SATA 6G; only you control all the measurements of the application.
With one license you can run as many UDAs and Add-Ins as you want on your 86100D DCA-X oscilloscope. You have the flexibility to create a wide variety of software packages, from a simple a rise time measurement to the most advanced and accurate jitter testing.
Quote and availability
- Automate any measurement that your 86100D DCA-X oscilloscope makes
- Control your oscilloscope and any SCPI-Compliant test and measurement equipment
- Organize your test groups and flow
- Customize the test configuration
- Generate concise results and reports
- Download the UDA Development Environment, compatible with Windows ® XP or later, on the Software Trials and Licenses Tab
- Develop and operate on 86100D DCA-X oscilloscope or on your personal computer
- Test all or selected parametres to compliance or custom limits
- Develop “Add-In” extensions that can be plugged into existing compliance applications
- Automate custom tests (with configuration variables and connection prompts)
- Execute pre/post processing scripts (MATLAB, LabView, Python, C++, Visual Basic, etc.)
- Control external instrument controllers (pattern generator, probe switch, temperature chamber, etc.)
- Operate device under test controllers (to transmit specific test pattern, change test mode, etc.)
- Manage overall test plan for full validation and characterization of your designs